We are excited to announce the launch of the RARE Alumni Association!
The Alumni Association will:
- Advocate for RARE
- Promote RARE’s Mission
- Promote RARE opportunities to prospective communities and organizational partners
- Promote RARE to potential participants
- Encourage state level support/legislative funding
- Provide learning and growth opportunities
- Announce and advertise job opportunities
- Facilitate mentoring and learning opportunities for members
- Create a space to connect, network and serve
- Organize RARE gatherings by region
- Create a quarterly newsletter that keeps you up to date on RARE activities
- Access to special social media boards and announcements
Everyone who has served with RARE in the past is eligible for an Alumni Association membership!
First year of membership is free for those who have completed their RARE service
How You Can Get Involved!
Interested in getting involved with the Alumni Association? We are currently seeking motivated individuals to serve on our planning committee and action teams. Contact us to find out how you can get involved!