The Ford Family Foundation is open to requests to help support the placement of a RARE AmeriCorps member in rural communities in Oregon. These funds are highly competitive.
Priority will be given to requests that best match the focus areas of the Ford Institute for Community Building and Community Economic Development departments and that demonstrate the following attributes:
- The work of the RARE AmeriCorps supports broad community goals and not that of a single organization
- The anticipated work brings together a cross section of the community including public, private and nonprofit organizations as well as the hard to reach voices in the community
- The RARE AmeriCorps works alongside local community members who are lead and own the work
- The outcomes are linked to a vision of long-term community vitality
- Once the RARE AmeriCorps has completed his/her assignment in the community, the work will be continued in the community
Grant Size: Up to $10,000
Application Deadline: April 17, 2020
Note: you will be required to upload a copy of your RARE AmeriCorps Community Application. Funding for approved requests will not be released until confirmation of placement.
Public Charities Application
Governmental or Tribal Entities Application
For more information contact, Yvette Rhodes at The Ford Family Foundation at email@example.com or 541-957-2571.